- By registering for the Congress, you hereby agree to these Terms and Conditions, which form a legal contract between you, the Attendee, and Congress Partners, whose Organizer is Benhauer Sp. z o. o. sp.k, address: Krowoderska 52, 31-158 Kraków, a company which has been registered to The Business Registry of the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków, XII Division of the National Court Register (KRS), KRS number 0000395626.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change any aspects of the Congress schedule due to reasons beyond the Organiser's control, caused by an unforeseen negative event or transport difficulties and has an obligation to post up-to-date information on the website.
- Organizer provides complimentary tea and coffee, as well as a sandwich buffet, for Attendees and Partners during the Congress.
- Terms and definitions used in these Terms & Conditions have the following meaning:
Organizer: Benhauer Sp. z o. o. sp.k, address: Krowoderska 52, 31-158 Kraków, a company which has been registered to The Business Registry of the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków, XII Division of the National Court Register (KRS), KRS number 0000395626.
Attendee: oa natural person, a legal person or an organizational entity without legal personality registering using the Registration Form available online at the Congress website.
Partner: a third party, a natural or legal person, who has purchased advertising services according to Partner Offers cost.
Attendance confirmation: confirmation sent via email by Organizator.
II Confirmation of participation
- In accordance with these Regulations, filling out the form is tantamount to concluding an agreement with the Organizer. That means - by choosing the right option in this form - agreement on the Regulations, and adherence to the rules and other arrangements made between Attendee and Organizator. Also, that applies to participation payment obligation.
- Participants have to register at the latest 3 days prior to the Congress.
- An Attendee shall be obligated to fill in the registration form accurately.
- Organizator will not be held liable for losses caused by providing incorrect Participant data in the registration form.
- Organizator reserves the right to have Attendees list at their disposal and publish names of the companies along with the Attendees’ job titles.
- Filling out the registration form is tantamount to concluding an agreement on sharing Attendee’s business email to the third parties cooperating with Organizer as part of the specific Conference and receiving marketing messages by email or other channels. In particular, on the processing of data by Organizer and third parties, who Organizer cooperate with during this or another Conference. An Attendee, who do not agree, is obligated to inform an Organizer about a decision at firstname.lastname@example.org, right after completing the registration form.
- Every registered Attendee receives a badge and the Congress materials.
- Congress materials can be extended with additional material from the Congress Partners.
- RejestrAttendee is obligated to make a pay the MAC 2017 attendance fee.
- The cost of attendance determined by Organizer is 199 € gross.
- Attendee who is an entrepreneur makes a payment online. The Payment should be made within 3 days until completing the registration form.
- Attendee who is a consumer can as well pay in person on the day of the Congress, providing choosing that payment method during registration process and receiving a confirmation of participation from Organizer.
- Conversion of the charge into payment currency (EUR) is done at the average rate of exchange set by the Polish National Bank from the day confirmation of participation has been sent.
- Making all payments specified by these Regulations is a condition for participation in the Congress.
IV Resignation Policy
- Attendee who is an entrepreneur may file resignation from participation in the Congress. The Ordering Party shall be eligible for a 100% refund if they cancel their attendance at least 7 days prior to the Event.
- If Attendee who is an entrepreneur cancels minimum 3 days prior to the Congress, they are eligible for a 50% refund.
- Attendee who is a consumer, within the meaning of the Civil Code, has the right of withdrawal and obtaining a 100% refund for the costs incurred until the start of the Congress, however, within no later than 10 days since the concession an agreement.
- ZA statement of resignation from participation in MAC 2017 should be made in writing and sent to email@example.com. Removal from the register of Attendees shall be effected as soon as a notification has been received and the confirmation from Organizer has been sent.
- The Organizer collects your personal information to provide its services, fulfil the transaction and enable any claims regarding the payment for products or services purchased.
- Upon the consent of the attendee collected general information may be stored in one database or more, which are directly or indirectly held by administrator - Organizer and the third parties cooperating with Organizer in the context of Congress.
- The administrator takes all steps reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Information.
- Communication between the Attendee’s computer and Organizer’s software during completing the transaction is encoded with SSL (Secure Socket Layer)
VI Attendee Conduct
- Each Attendee shall comply with all conditions set forth below or as otherwise notified to the Attendee by the Organizer.
- An Organizer or its designee has the right at the Congress to record, film and photograph. The Organizer reserves the right to use images taken at the Congress with your photograph and likeness in future marketing materials.The person who does not agree on such terms shall notify the Organizer by email, the latest after the first day of Congress’ ending.
VII Personal Information Change
- The Attendee is not allowed to change information used to make a purchase, neither delete them, since they are the part of the charge account.
- Attendees have the right to access their personal information and edit them. Removing personal information requires a direct contact with the Organizer and the request sent to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
VIII Final provisions
- The Attendee covers commuting cost on their own.
- The Organizer has the right in case of unexpected and unpredictable events to cancel or postpone the Congress.
- In case of issues not stated above, the Organizer applies to the provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
- After Organizer’s notification about the changes in terms and conditions the Attendee shall forthwith become acquainted with them. In case of no acceptance of changed policies, the Attendee shall notify the Organizer about a decision via email: email@example.com in a period of 7 days since the change was implemented. If the Organizer does not receive declaration about the lack of acceptance from the Attendee, it is assumed, that the Attendee has accepted the changes.
- These General Terms and Conditions shall enter into force on 1.09.2016